Thursday, November 12, 2009

Come on Ice! Ice Fishing in Minnesota is coming soon!

Reports are kinda slow right know as we are in a transition season.  Too dam cold to get out much and not cold enough to make ice.  Soon as we get a couple inches of ice the local metro area reports will be here!  For now enjoy some of my tips, stories, videos, and pictures.  I will still try to make a few reports but I dont anticipate being out much until the ice comes.

This blog is still in its early stages and I am trying to get more visitors and followers as the winter approaches.  I love fishing with a passion, hence the name of this blog, and I really enjoy sharing my experiences and helping others catch more fish.  If your interested in linking to my site, I would be more than happy to link to any of your sites that are related.  Just shoot me an email, ChadJAndersonFish@Gmail.com.  Also feel free to send me any videos, pictures, reports, or anything else that could be usefull on my blog and you will certainly receive the credit!

Good Luck, Catch a Monster!
Your Fishing Addicts - Chad Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment